[Jewish] Fwd: Schmooze news 10/9-10/16

reg02 at hampshire.edu reg02 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 8 11:32:35 EDT 2002

Hi everybody.  I will be getting the Schmooze News from Hillel and forwarding
it to you whenever I do (I think it's weekly.)  I am concidering attending the
general assembly in Philli. in November.  Let me know if you are interested in
comming.  I may be able to find free places for us to stay.  Read the info.
about it in this email to know what I'm talking about.  My extension is x4701
and my email is reg02 at hamp...  contact me with any questions or comments.
Thanks and Good Shabbos, Raquelli.

----- Forwarded message from UMass Hillel <info at umasshillel.org> -----