[Jewish] Saturday Morning Services etc.

amd00 at hampshire.edu amd00 at hampshire.edu
Fri Oct 4 09:45:47 EDT 2002

Hi everyone,

I just thought you might be interested in the following information. If anyone
is interested let me know - we might be able to organize driving. Feel free to
e-mail me with any questions you might have.

Shobos dinner is tonight in mod 91 at 6:00pm. If you have time and want to help
prepare it show up earlier. I'm sure they will apreciate the help.

- Alizah

P.S. I have information about two teach-ins on Israel. There is one in Boston
on 10/20 and one in Amherst on 10/27. E-mail me if you want more information.

----- Forwarded message from mgreston at student.umass.edu -----