[Jewish] important - jpost acknowledgement

jdp01 at hampshire.edu jdp01 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 25 23:43:16 EST 2002

hey guys, i'm sending this out per lexi's request b/c she's already home for
break and can't send email from home. so.. here goes:

"To set the record straight, i didn't give an interview w/any jpost reporter.
Instead, I was completely misquoted out of context from a forum I spoke in
dealing with Israel advocacy on campus.  This upsets me just because I feel it
gives Hampshire a bad image, and because my name is now attached to comments
that I feel were incorrectly represented.  I've decided not to contact the
reporter, and I hope this will pass quickly and there will be no negative
repurcussions."

have a good break from classes everyone :)