[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Town Meeting Location

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Tue May 6 18:14:00 EDT 2014

Do we want a classroom or the MLH?

--ATP

-------- Original Message --------

		SUBJECT:
 		Re: Form Response [1074.6]

		DATE:
 		2014-05-06 09:48

		FROM:
 		Special Programs <specprog at hampshire.edu>

		TO:
 		Adrianna Perry <atp12 at hampshire.edu>

Hi Adrianna,
The faculty lounge, ELH nor West for available for that time. I have
either a classroom or Main available.
Deanna

On 5/5/2014 8:31 PM, formresults at hampshire.eduwrote:

> Here is the most recent response to your form: Student Event Request and Registration Form Form ID: 1074, revision 6. Name: Adrianna Taeko Perry Box #: 1292 Phone: 914-471-1051 Email: atp12 at hampshire.edu Title of event: Be as specific as you can. HSU May Town Meeting Description of event: SAF Guidelines EMT Funding HSU Documents Type of event: Meeting Date(s) of event: Monday May 12th Alternative date(s) if first selection is not available: N/A Recurrence: No recurrance Start time of event: (hour only) 2 PM Start time of event: (minute only) 00 End time of event: (hour only) 3 PM End time of event: (minute only) 00 Pre event set up: 00 min Post event clean up: 00 min Estimate number of attendees: 50 Event attendance: HC students Preferred space/facility requested (see facility guide for specifications): FPH Lounge Alternative space if first request is not available: East Lecture Hall Special set up needed: No Media Services/technology needed: All requests are first come fir
 st
serve. Please be sure to contact Media Services as soon as your event is approved. Requests can be made online at http://bit.ly/psDQSJ [1] No Food and Beverage? Will there be food or beverage offered at your event? Yes Will Alcohol Be Served At Your Event? No Beer/Wine Server Name Does your event/presenter/attendees require accommodations from Disability Services? No Parking needed: No Sponsoring Student Group(s) HSU CoordBoard Student Group Account # (if no account # is available please indicate your student ID #) 708 Budget Manager/Signer Name: Chris Porzenheim Student Leader 1: Chris Porzenheim Email: cjp12 at hampshire.edu Student Leader 2: Wesley Evans Email: wme12 at hampshire.edu I agree to not alter the set up of any room unless the set up has been requested through Event Services. All room configurations should be left in which they were found. Yes I agree that excessive cleaning or damage will result in fees which will be determined by the appropriate personnel. If I am u
 sing the
Red Barn, I agree to have any additional lighting approved by Event Services and the Electrical department of Hampshire College before proceeding. I will email events at hampshire.edu ASAP for approval. Yes I agree to turn off all lights and audio visual equipment when I am done using the space. Yes I agree to report any damage to the facility to Event Services at x. 5610 or events at hampshire.edu Yes I understand that a departmental account number or Student ID number must be provided when requesting use of college owned specialty items such as tables, chairs, grills and trash barrels for outdoor set-ups, easels, podiums, and delivered media equipment. I agree that this budget number or account number will be charged to replace any items or damage to the facility. Yes Would you like your event displayed publicly on the Astra Calendar or private? If displayed publicly, the title entered on this form is the exact title to be listed. Private Would you like your event to be advertise
 d on the
Table Top Teasers in the Dining Commons and the Bridge, the Magic Board, CLA's Facebook and the Student Event Calendar? Yes

Links:
------
[1] http://bit.ly/psDQSJ