[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Email sent is unclear

Mitchell Krieger miak11 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 3 22:58:19 EST 2014

Hey all,

I apologize for not being at our meeting tonight. I was exhausted and literally crashed on my bed. Now I woke up and my sleeping schedule will probably be forever off.

Anyways, the email that was sent to the student body is unclear. There’s been a few concerning facebook posts about it and I’m not sure I even understand the email myself. The email sounds like voting will happen at town meeting instead of electronically and is not clear on why exactly there is a revote, especially because I think that many people feel the revote won’t change anything.

Sorry again for missing the meeting,
Mitch