[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Fwd: [Tricouncil] Upcoming Meeting (Wed 1pm) & Bylaws

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 3 15:17:22 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

Based on my schedule this semester, I can no longer attend monthly
Tri-Council meetings. They are the first Wednesday of each month at 1pm
in the HSU Office.

At this moment, there is no student representation on Tri-Council which
is a major problem for two reasons -- they need to get into the office
and only students have the door code (plus we shouldn't give it to them
as it is a student space) and student representation on more committees
is obviously a good thing that we should continue to preserve.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU CAN BE AT THIS WEDNESDAY'S TRI-COUNCIL
MEETING.

Thanks,

--Adrianna