[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Request to attend next Coordboard meeting or otherwise have a meeting

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 31 15:33:11 EST 2014

Accountability Board,

Thank you for your email! At this time we have a very packed agenda for
our meeting tomorrow. I think because of this, perhaps we can schedule a
separate time to talk?

I personally agree that it is very important to talk about our
communication between Accountability Board and CoordBoard. Is it
possible to meet after Signer Seminar this Sunday? It should be over by
3pm. What are people's opinions on this?

Best,

--Adrianna