[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Request to attend next Coordboard meeting or otherwise have a meeting

Accountability Board committee10 at hampshire.edu
Thu Jan 30 18:38:05 EST 2014

Dear CoordBoard,

We as Accountability Board would like to propose that we attend your
meeting to have a discussion with you.

We as a group feel that communication between us and your group have
been strained and ineffective. We want to improve this so we can better
work together as collaborators for the improvement of the college.

Our intended purpose of this meeting would be to discuss and determine
communication guidelines for both of our groups to adhere to. We hope
that having specific guidelines would make communications more
appropriate and amicable.

If Saturday's meeting time will not work, please let us know so we can
work out another time to have this discussion.

Kindly,
Accountability Board