[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Keeling & Associates project launch and Basecamp

Wesley Evans wme12 at hampshire.edu
Tue Jan 21 14:37:47 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

We are moving full steam ahead with K&A, and we are going to be using Basecamp as our project management system. Basecamp will centralize all of our information, allow everyone to participate in the process, have a central calendar, and archive everything instantly. If you haven’t done so already please open the email that you got from Basecamp and login to the page!

Thanks,
Wesley

--
Wesley Evans