[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Meeting Tonight/ Posters

Breonna Mabry breonna.mabry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:56:09 EST 2014

I apologize for missing the meeting tonight, I misremembered and thought we
were to meet at 6pm. I recording the meeting time in my calendar
incorrectly.

I had planned to present the posters I made for Town Meeting tonight, but
since I was not present I thought I'd send an email out to everyone to
review. Let me know if there is anything I should change. I'm taking them
both to duplications in the morning.

One last thing, what size should the posters be? Also, how many should I
print? I can put them all up myself, as I have no class tomorrow.

Again, i'm terribly sorry for missing the meeting tonight.

-Bree

P.s. the images attached are just screen shots and will be printed in much
better quality

--
Breonna M. Mabry
breonna.mabry at gmail.com
School of Natural Science/ School of Cognitive Science
Hampshire College
Amherst, Massachusetts