[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] This weeks times

Mitchell Krieger miak11 at hampshire.edu
Sun Jan 19 15:47:49 EST 2014

Hi all,

I think that Monday (tomorrow) 5pm-6 will be what works best for our first meeting. However, There was very nearly no good times for a second meeting (even our original planed time on Thursday. We will discuss if we need more time tomorrow. If I remember correctly I was elected facilitator, so here is the agenda I've come up with:

1. Scope Group Updates (5 mins, probably less because I think FundCom is the only group that met)
2. Inbox (15 mins)
	- Accountability Board (8 mins)
	- Grand Charter (7 mins)
3. Town Meeting Prep (35 mins)
4. Meeting Times (5 mins)

Let me know if you all have anything to add so far.

--Mitch