[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Budget and Policy Voting Status

Wesley Evans wme12 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 18 18:52:00 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

As many of you may have heard by now, last night's meeting of our group was
very contentious. While others and I disagree about how we should be holding
the scope groups accountable, I fully support the notion that there should
be a common standard of ethics and transparency that we hold each other too.
After much thought, I have decided to voluntarily surrender my right to vote
in CoordBoard until B&P has another coordinator and a regular meeting time.
I will still be fully involved in all meetings and activities. I hope to
have a new coordinator in place soon.

Best,

Wesley

---