[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Posters for Town Meeting

da11 at hampshire.edu da11 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 18 15:42:37 EST 2014

Thank you! You are the best. I will do Greenwich by tonight. I
realized we completely forgot about Enfield, so I will get that done
too.

Bree going on hiatus also means we need someone to take care of the
cookies for tomorrow. I can help with the little notes that she was
going to do (and if you're reading this Bree, if you could send them
to us that would be great!, otherwise I can make some and send them to
duplications by 4:30), but can anyone with a car get the cookies?

Thank you,
Dina