[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] February Town Meeting Location/Time

Breonna Mabry breonna.mabry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 18:25:21 EST 2014

The start time of Town Meetings were set up to accommodate various work and
class schedules of the students of the Hampshire Community. If the meeting
starts at 6pm, community members who missed the last town meeting due to
scheduling conflict will miss yet another Town Meeting.

Also, when you say $5 a person, is CoordBoard covering the cost or are
students responsible for paying to enter?
I am strongly ethically opposed to having students pay to participate in
Town Meeting.

--Bree

Breonna M. Mabry
breonna.mabry at gmail.com
School of Natural Science/ School of Cognitive Science
Hampshire College
Amherst, Massachusetts