[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] February Town Meeting Location/Time

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 4 14:59:16 EST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I just had a thought -- what if instead of having Town Meeting in the
Dining Commons after dinner, what if we had the February Town Meeting
during dinner hours in the middle room? Say 6-8pm?

The cost would be $7/person -- but I can work with the DOS/Bon Appetit
to cover those $2 extra if we cover the $5/person that comes in. Perhaps
we can write names down as people come in (unless they have an unlimited
meal plan).

What do you all think? Let me know soon and I can start working on this.

Thanks!

--Adrianna