[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Meeting Tonight

Mitchell Krieger miak11 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 3 17:08:44 EST 2014

Scope Group Update:

-Aiden is Resigning
-Have been working with Kareema and Brittany on the merging of experience and community
-Preparing for Hampfest; recruitment and outreach
-Meeting with the Mt Holyoke SGA president soon to discuss PVTA
-Working with a Div III on renovation of the centrum gallery
-Talking with phys plant about projects left over from last semester
-Our meeting time this semester will be Wednesday 5pm-6pm