[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] PO 143463 - Receipts Needed

Hannah Howard hhoward at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 21 16:23:44 EDT 2014

Hello all!

I'm writing to follow up on PO 143463, for $60 to Atkins, which I
created for your meeting on March 3, 2014. The PO is still outstanding,
meaning I'm waiting on receipts from you still. Failure to turn in
receipts in a timely manner could jeopardize the PO relationship we have
with Atkins, so please turn the receipts into me ASAP.

Thanks!

Hannah

--
Hannah Howard
Program Assistant - Campus Leadership and Activities

I value self-expression and self-identification for all people. One of the ways in which I do this is to include my pronouns when making introductions. My name is Hannah and I use the pronouns she and her.