[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Fwd: Town Meeting Event

Jesse Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 27 09:42:01 EDT 2013

Attached is an email I just got from event services. Is being moved to ELH fine? We could also think of other spaces like The Tavern.

Discuss!

Also I don't have the password to the HSU-CoordBoardInfo so those of you not on the list (I've CC'd new people) should just add yourselves from the lists.hampshire.edu website

-Jesse
Begin forwarded message: