[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Great Meetings Training Update

atp12 at hampshire.edu atp12 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 24 13:36:57 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that Stephen will be attending our
CoordBoard meeting this Thursday. Stephen requested that we set aside
15 minutes at the end of the meeting to have a conversation with him
about his observations throughout the meeting.

If we could add that to the agenda please that would be wonderful!

Also, I am attaching the proposal that Stephen sent to me about
payment. As for the "Trainer Fee (half day)"--that $200 is for 3 hours
of training. If we do more/less than 3 hours then that number will
either go up or down.

Does anyone have any suggestions of things that they would like
Stephen to especially look out for/engage in during the meeting?

Please let me know if there are any questions!

Best,
--Adrianna