[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] E-mails and passwords for Scope Groups!

xat12 at hampshire.edu xat12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 23 13:55:25 EDT 2013

Attention!

Due to an unexpected chain of events (IE, me being in the Dean of
Students Office, Josiah seeing me and then him realizing that no one
had picked up the passwords for Scope Group e-mails), I now have the
passwords of all the Scope Group e-mail accounts with me.

If you are comfortable with me sending it to you through e-mail, let
me know, and I'll do so

If you would rather meet me in person to receive them, let me know so
that we can figure out a time.

If you don't reach out to me, you'll receive your e-mail and password
this Thursday during our CoordBoard meeting.

Sending positive energy,
Xavier A. Torres de Janon
At-Large Member
Coordinating Board