[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Fwd: EPC student selection

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 28 14:09:49 EDT 2013

To sum it up--EPC needs 2 CoordBoard members to serve ASAP. They are trying a new model this year without 2 HSU people replacing the 5 students from each academic school.

So far, there has been no student representation on EPC. Their next meeting is tomorrow--so via email CoordBoard needs 2 volunteers to serve on EPC immediately.

My opinion is Dina should be one member (if she accepts) and then I don't think it matters who the other is--probably not someone who is already representing CoordBoard in an official capacity.

My suggestion for moving forward is email the listserve if you want to be on EPC.

Best,
--Adrianna

---
Adrianna Perry