[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] CoordBoard Retreat: Date and time according to doodle.

Dina Spanbock drs09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 21 18:58:25 EDT 2013

SORRY FOR SO MANY EMAILS. Did not mean to press send.

So yeah, ending what I was saying, I think it's great that we're
trying to come up with a time when we can all sit together and deal
with some of these issues, and I think that these issues need to be
dealt with ASAP, but I also think we need to hold back and slow down
just a little bit if we actually want to make any progress. I also
think we really need to try to put this before other commitments we
have if we do want to do it at a time when some sort of outside
facilitator could help us. Let's talk about it at our next meeting,
and keep on our calendars that we have SAGA networking night and/or a
retreat on Saturday the 26th.

Best,
Dina