[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] CoordBoard Retreat: Date and time according to doodle.

Ethan Warshow erw11 at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 20 23:07:30 EDT 2013

Thanks all for filling out the Doodle!

It looks like we'll be meeting on Satuday the 26th starting at 4pm, and
continuing until we finish or perish in the attempt.

I'll try and get lots of food (8$/person) and we can have a good 'ol time!

Tentative agenda:

***Make our meetings not chaos - address issue of facilitation, structure,
quorum, purpose.

***Draft founding documents RE CoordBoard - and hold ourselves to them
until they are approved by whoever we decide has to approve them.

Other topics:

***Townmeeting - what to change

***Founding documents RE HSU - (topic for discussion not necessarily action)

Please prepare accordingly!

-Ethan Warshow, at large member.