[HSU-CoordBoardInternal] Town Meeting Outreach

Adrianna Perry atp12 at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 8 12:41:47 EST 2013

Hi Everyone!

The time has come to advertise for town meeting! Though we don't yet
have a complete agenda -- we know that Jonathan will be there and that
is enough to put on a poster.

So, we have a ton of money for advertising -- and our time slot is
competing with two other popular health care events so we need to be
getting the word out there now!

That being said, let's create a fancy and colorful poster! Wesley, I
know you make posters. Are there other people on coordboard who make
posters as well? If Wesley is too busy, then let's put out a digest post
for a graphic designer to make us a fancy poster.

We should also mailbox stuff which I can offer to do with other people.

So, email back with confirmation that you can make a poster or with the
name of a graphic designer you know who would be willing to make a
poster for us.

Best,

--Adrianna