[GRN] Meeting!

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 3 00:13:23 EDT 2017

Hello Gender Beans!
This is an email to remind you that we will be having our weekly meeting
tomorrow (Monday April 3) at 6pm in Kern 106. In the meeting, our lovely
signer Jules will be leading a workshop. Here is the description:
"Trans Action: Past to Present"
"The aim of this workshop is to provide attendees with a basic
understanding of the work that was done by trans activists, groups, and
various educational resources from a few decades ago to the present. The
course will be a combination of learning history and coming up with ways
to get involved in current actions/movements. We will end by discussing
where we think GRN fits in to this picture of activism,
resource-sharing, and community!"

I am very excited for this workshop and I hope you can all make it.
We will also have Chinese food to eat!

best,
fionn (they/them)