[GRN] CORC opportunity

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Sat Apr 1 11:52:43 EDT 2017

Hi all,

This is a bit late notice, but I received a message from CORC asking for
volunteers to be a student interviewer in looking for a new Career
Advisor. Information is pasted below. Instructions for if you are
interested are also below.

Have a good day.

best,

fionn (they/them)

Hello Wonderful Students!

CORC is in the process of hiring a new Career Advisor. We're reaching
out to you because we are looking for students to meet with the
candidates and give us feedback. We are committed to including a variety
of student perspectives, and we're wondering if you would like to be one
of the student interviewers.

If you're interested, you would need to be available to meet with the
candidates from 12:30 - 1:15 on April 6TH, 12TH, 13TH, and 14TH. Only
three of those dates will actually be chosen, but those are the options
for candidates.

In return, you will get yummy LUNCH during each meeting and you will
play a crucial role in selecting a new career counselor for Hampshire.

If you're interested, please fill out this quick STUDENT INTEREST FORM
[1] as soon as you can, and we will contact you.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks so much for
considering this.

Be well,

Sharón

Links: