[GRIN] First meeting!

Nora Miller ncm13 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 25 01:11:56 EDT 2015

Hi all,

The first meeting of the Gender Resource Network is coming up this
Wednesday!

GRN will be meeting on Wednesdays at 6 PM starting this coming
Wednesday, September 30th, in the Center for Feminisms. For those of you
who haven't been there, it's a yellow building in Enfield which is also
home to the Wellness Center. It's right by a basketball court and
there's a ramp out front.

Also there will be cheese pizza provided! We likely won't be able to get
gluten free, dairy free or vegan food options for the first meeting, but
that's definitely something that can happen for future meetings once we
find out people's food needs. We also are definitely open to suggestions
for future meeting food that is not pizza.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me at
ncm13 at hampshire.edu. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,

Nora (a GRN signer)