[GRN] Meeting tonight!

Fionnbharr Warren few14 at hampshire.edu
Wed Oct 14 07:38:00 EDT 2015

Hello Lovely GRN members!

Sorry this reminder is a bit late, the weekend was busier than expected.
Regardless, this is an email to remind you that we will be having our
weekly GRN meeting starting at 6pm in the Center for Feminisms. The
first hour will be relaxed arts and crafts chill time, with maybe even a
button maker! The second half will be our organizing meeting. We will
have some art supplies, but you are welcomed and encouraged to bring
your own if you would like.

Unfortunately, we are unable to get food this week, but you can still
nourish yourself on the fun and energy of crafts and gender!

One more reminder, if you have yet to fill out a student group waiver
form (I sent an email about it two weeks ago), please do so ASAP.
Hampshire requested that all members have it filled out by this Friday,
the 16th. Here is the link for those of you who might need it.
https://riskmgt.mtholyoke.edu/waivers/form.php

Take care and see you tonight,

Fionn (he/him, they/them)