[GRN] Meeting tomorrow!

Nora Miller ncm13 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 6 11:37:04 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Hope you've had an awesome week! I'm just emailing to let you all know
that we are meeting tomorrow, October 7th, at 6 PM in the Center for
Feminisms.

We'll be having a board game night this week, as well as an organizing
meeting. If you have a game you really like, feel free to bring it, and
we already have a few great ones!

There will also be pizza (again). Don't worry, we will not eat pizza
every week, this was just because we had to do our funding requests
early. But at the meeting we can talk about what kind of food we want to
have for future meetings. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Best,

Nora (they/them)