[GRIN] FWD: Participate in Study on Trans Mental Health

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 26 13:46:04 EDT 2015

"Hello! I’m a psychology student at Sarah Lawrence College, and for my
class I’m conducting a study on mental well-being and being trans,
non-binary, gender non-conforming, questioning, or any other identity with
a related experience. Because I’m looking at a wide variety of variables, I
really need as many participants as possible! Participating in the study
involves filling out an anonymous, primarily multiple-choice survey on a
variety of topics related to gender identity and mental health. It’s
totally voluntary. It takes about 30 to 45 minutes, and if you complete it
you will be eligible for the chance to win one of three $25 visa gift
cards. Please consider participating, and if you could pass along this
blurb and a link of the study to others who fall under the above identity
categories that would be really great. The study and more information are
in this link: https://jay75.typeform.com/to/mRjlpm
Thank you!
–Jay Pulitano"