[GRIN] Invitation to 6th Annual Five College Queer, Gender, & Sexuality Conference

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 19 15:59:09 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

You are lovingly invited to join us for the 6th Annual Five College Queer
Gender and Sexuality Conference at Hampshire College on March 6th and 7th,
2015. The conference aims to offer an accountable and supportive
environment in which to queer gender and sexuality while exploring a wide
range of topics, and their intersections, such as race, class, religion,
ability, class, family, kink, survival strategies, and many more. We strive
to provide a safer space for engaging, learning, and sharing with
workshops, panels, and lectures by both student leaders and off-campus
educators. Keynote speaker: Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Samarasinha

A committee of dedicated students from the five colleges have been working
intensively to organize this event and we would love to share our space
with you!

FREE ADMISSION

Register for the conference: hamp.it/queerconf

Contact: queerconf at hampshire.edu

Webpage: hamp.it/5cqgsc

Facebook: hamp.it/5cqgscFB

Help support the conference by donating