[GRIN] First meeting today! (Also: binders!)

B Corfman bmc12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 15 14:10:17 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

I'd like to extend a warm welcome to everyone who stopped by our table
during Hampfest. I'm incredibly excited by how many of you there were!

This is a small reminder that our very first meeting is today, at 6:00
in the CFF. For those of you unfamiliar, the CFF is in the far corner of
enfield, near the parking lot and next to the basketball court (Still
lost? Click here! [1]).

This meeting will be a small meet and greet (with food!), and then we'll
talk about what we want to be doing this semester. We have a few plans
already, but GRIN's made to meet the needs of the community, so we want
to hear from you!

I also figured some of you might appreciate that Gazebo
(http://www.the-gazebo.com), a bra store in Northampton, has binders in
stock, and will fit you for them. They've got a pretty small collection
right now but are hoping to expand, and are offering a student discount
of 10% up through the 15th of October.

Thanks!

 - B

PS:

The general GRIN meetings/org meetings are a completely open space, and
we encourage everyone who wants to to come. We have a no-assumptions
policy relating to other people's identities and ask that our members
adhere to it as well.

Links:
------
[1] http://goo.gl/lsXwbA