[GRIN] First Gender Identity Resource Network Meeting!

Jesse Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 12 18:03:40 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone!

I'm so happy with the turnout at Hampfest! Welcome to our listserv. For
future record, when we write "GRIN" we're referring to the Gender
Identity Resource Network. So welcome to GRIN!

We'll be having our first meeting this Monday, 9/15, at 6:00pm in the
Center for Feminisms, which is behind the basketball court in Enfield.
It's the same building as the Wellness Center.  GRIN is an open
welcoming space, and the gender police aren't invited. We have a
no-assumptions policy relating to other people's identities.

We're going to be having a quick meet'n'greet and then have a discussion
on what this group wants to do this semester, since it's easier to
organize when you have plans! We have a few ideas already but we want to
hear from you!

Also feel free to check out our Hampedia page:
https://hampedia.org/wiki/GRIN , where we have lots of links to various
resources, and feel free to add your own! Also we have a Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/636708213055623/ which you can join if
you want in order to make posts to others in the work perhaps if you're
looking for a shopping buddy or have a question not answered on the
hampedia page (or for any other reason you'd want to contact everyone.)

Hope to see you all on Monday!
Jess

P.S

Some of you have already signed up online, but if you want CEL-1 hours
then you should come talk to me about it. Even if you already signed up
online.