[GRIN] Grin Meeting!

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 26 16:16:24 EDT 2014

Hi All!

Tomorrow will be another GRIN meeting. We're just having a casual
drop-in social space from 6pm to 7pm, and then we'll be having an
organizing meeting from 7pm to 8pm. Still in the CFF. Still a safe open
welcoming space. Also we still would love ideas for events and programs
and the such and would love to help you with organizing anything or
starting any sub-groups if you want like any identity-specific groups
but don't want to go through the whole process of organizing them
officially.

Seeya tomorrow <3
Jess