[GRIN] Grin meeting tomorrow!

B Corfman bmc12 at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 19 14:25:37 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we'll be meeting tomorrow at 6:00. We'll be making
zines - Nora and Constance are being kind enough to lead a workshop.
We'll be getting food from delivery express, so if anyone has any
preferences for food let me or one of the signers know!

Also, during the organizing meeting today, we might be talking about the
openness of the space and how to make it comfortable to as many people
as possible. Some concerns have been raised, and so we should do some
self-examination and see if there's anything we could do better.

See you all tomorrow,

 - B