[GRIN] Very important CRINGE meeting today (and last one for the semester)

Jess Ide jci12 at hampshire.edu
Fri Dec 5 14:27:41 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

I know it's finals and we're all stressed. The CRINGE taskforce has made
a lot of progress this semester but it's not done yet. Last meeting was
just me and Emily Rimmer who gave me a lot of very interesting and new
information that it's important we discuss before the end of the
semester, as well as tie up some loose ends before we pick things back
up next semester. This meeting is open to you even if you haven't been
attending these meetings.

I'm also sorry for the extra email but I don't want to let things just
die out because finals happened.

best,

Jess