[Glasscollective] Welcome to Glass Collective!

jbp10 at hampshire.edu jbp10 at hampshire.edu
Wed Sep 18 20:43:08 EDT 2013

Hello Glassmakers!

   Welcome to the glass collective mailing list! We'll be using this email
list as our primary form of mass communication, but there's also a Glass
Collective group on Facebook which we'll use to update when the signers are
going to be in the hot shop at odd hours, or can't make it to Thursday
meetings.

We're not meeting this Thursday (9/19) so this is a great time for anyone
who hasn't already done so to attend Glenn's Safety Training at 7pm.
Everyone must go through this general shop training before they are allowed
to work with us. We will hold our first meeting next Thursday (9/26) and
send out another email on Wednesday with further details if needed.

   Within the next week I'll be setting up CEL-1 credit for glassmaking for
anyone interested (and dedicated enough to expend upwards of 40 hours to
glassmaking over this school year).

   Until next week, here's a cool reticello bowl:

http://www.glassblower.info/nikolaj-christensen/reticello-bowl/nikolaj-christensen-glassblowing-reticello-bowl-088.JPG

http://www.glassblower.info/nikolaj-christensen/reticello-bowl/nikolaj-christensen-glassblowing-reticello-bowl-111.JPG

   Cheers,
   Jeff
   -----

   For you post-grads looking to unsubscribe from glassmaking:

   1. click the link at the bottom of this email, the one at
lists.hampshire.edu
   2. scroll down and enter your email address. You will be sent a removal
email.
   3. click the link in the email.
   4. click unsubscribe.

   This is the same process for all hampshire lists.