[Glasscollective] Meeting tomorrow!

tas09 at hampshire.edu tas09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Oct 9 22:03:20 EDT 2012

Dear Collective

So I know this is a rather random question, but I don't know many
people who work with glass so I hope that you guys might be help me
with this conundrum. My mother has (or more accurately had) a favorite
pair of earrings which were basically long drops of amber colored
glass- fairly simple but the shape was elegant and they looked very
nice with my mother's coloring. She lost one of the two earrings while
out and about today and is pretty bummed out. I bought them for her a
couple of years ago- and have no idea how to find the gentleman who
made them (I didn't keep the card). She still has one of the pair so
I'm hoping I can find someone who can maybe make a new pair reasonably
close if not identical to her old pair of earrings.

Does anyone in your group do commissions? Or if not- do you know of
anybody who might be interested in recreating these earrings? I'm
willing and able to pay for this as long as it isn't wildly expensive,
and it would make my mother very happy if I could do this.

Tatiana

Quoting jbp10 at hampshire.edu: