[Glasscollective] Glass Collective Today Minus Max

Maximillian Geoffrey Hardcastle mgh08 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 10 13:32:31 EST 2011

Hey Glass Collective!

Today glass collective will be minus Max because of a lovely spicy birthday
party that's happening at the same time but the good news is that a brand new
liquid oxygen tank should be arriving soon!

I may be in the shop today sometime between 2 and 5.

Cheers,
Max

PS: There's a craft fair tomorrow in the Tavern and if anyone wants to come sell
glass work feel free.  I'll have a table there and we can share or if you have a
lot of work you can have your own table.