[Glasscollective] TONIGHT THERE IS GLASS

Maximillian Geoffrey Hardcastle mgh08 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 3 18:05:52 EST 2011

Hi y'all,

So here's the deal.  If anyone happens to be leisurely browsing their webmails
after dinnertime and happens upon this one (and is going to glass TONIGHT AT
SEVEN!) please reply with a demonstration request (if you have one).

I'll try to check my email before I leave for Lem.

In other news: I'm going to be there tonight and Morgan will be there 7:30 or
8ish.  Cooooooolllll.... lets make some weird glass thingies

If anyone has requests for this semester make them known now... visiting a
studio didn't happen last semester because I totally forgot about it... gee
thanks Max! (sorry guys)

SO! ....uh... I think that's it.

Cheers,
Max