[Glasscollective] fall glass making

alf04 at hampshire.edu alf04 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 18 21:31:46 EDT 2006

hey katie,
I'm really psyched about doing glass stuff this semester (I only went to one
workshop last year) but unfortunately I have a weekly conflict on Wednesday
evenings from 6-8.  I would love to learn some stuff with you at another time
though, and help with student group stuff if you end up meeting again at
another time.  Thanks for getting things started!  Alison