[Glasscollective] fall glass making

Katie Richardson krr02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Sep 18 10:04:13 EDT 2006

Hi folks interested in glass, come make some stuff. Id really really
love for more people to come and start learning a lot, you should come
to the glass collective's first meeting if you can so we can chat.
lemelson is still getting set up, but it should be running soon. we have
money for more permanent supplies and set up and everything will great.
im looking at having some more workshops this semester as well as you
can come learn whenever you want by contacting me. anyway,
first meeting on the GLASS COLLECTIVE

          6:00pm on WEDNESDAY in the Art Barn

if you dont want to be on this list let me know. if you want to come and
you can't, or have other questions, also let me know.