[Glasscollective] come play

krr02 at hampshire.edu krr02 at hampshire.edu
Sat Oct 8 20:52:14 EDT 2005

yes its definitely possible, issues are money- but we can get it- and having
enough interest. equipment is also a potential issue. we have 2 hot heads and
one torch- if multiple people wanted to do it we would have to get torches and
tools from atticus (or whoever was teaching) or get them donated by a company?
kinda tricky. also the set up for more than one torch in terms of pipe lines.
possibilities are also to just have them do a demonstration or a slide show and
talk.  unfortunately i didn't see them or their work, i assume they are local?
so yeah thats some of the detail questions- as well as just scheduling. but
there is potential.
katie

Quoting kdm04 at hampshire.edu: