[Glasscollective] come play

kdm04 at hampshire.edu kdm04 at hampshire.edu
Sat Oct 8 10:22:41 EDT 2005

hello~
 i'm definately interested in PMC. It sounds great. Also, as you may have
already known, atticus glass was on campus yesterday with beautifull examples
of what can be done with a torch. I don't know if this is possible, but I hear
we can get some money from ficom to ask community members to do workshops,
lectures etc. It might be kind of cool to see if atticus could do a little
workshop or something. Just an idea I thought I'd run by you. Let me know what
you think.
Thanks.
~Kelley~

Quoting krr02 at hampshire.edu: