[GEO] What're You Doing Next Fall?

Global Education Office geo at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 20 11:22:58 EST 2009

International Student Exchange (ISEP) has posted their list of partner
institutions available for exchange in the Fall semester of 2010!
Universities from countries such as Argentina, Austria, Botswana,
Brazil, India, Japan, Norway, and others anxiously await your
application!! Visit the website for more information:
http://www.isep.org/students/US_students/sites_open_us_applications.asp
Also, come into the office to talk to Brianna Mercker, our very own ISEP
coordinator!

If you're interested in university exchange programs for next Fall there
are many other program providers offering access to a multitude of other
foreign universities:

Lexia: http://www.lexiaintl.org/
International Studies Abroad: http://www.studiesabroad.com/
IES Abroad: https://www.iesabroad.org/IES/About_IES/aboutIES.html

We hope everyone has a fantastic break next week!!

--

Global Education Office | Hampshire College
893 West Street | Amherst, Massachusetts 01002 USA

Phone: 413.559.5542 | Fax: 413.559-6173

Office Hours: Monday- Friday, 8:30am-noon, 1-4:30pm
Campus Location: Merrill Student Life Center, 1st floor

http://geo.hampshire.edu