[Cs254f11] Clooj not loading libraries

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 16 21:19:49 EDT 2011

Nathan,

Interesting. I have *not* seen this behavior. You've used leiningen to grab the libraries, quit clooj, relaunched it, and on these relaunches the exact same code sometimes finds the libraries and sometimes doesn't? If so then that is indeed odd.

Have you tried clooj-0.1.37-standalone.jar? That's the latest one before the switch to Clojure 1.3 (which I would avoid for now). Possibly something was fixed between 0.1.34 and 0.1.37. Clooj 0.2.x may have fixed more, but it doesn't yet properly work with Clojure 1.2 projects.

If you do try 0.1.37 and you still have the problem then this would be a good question to send to clooj at googlegroups.com. You can join the group at http://groups.google.com/group/clooj -- I'm not sure if you have to join or not to post. If you do this then you should be sure to say what version you're using (and perhaps mention that you can't use the latest versions since you're writing Clojure 1.2 projects).

 -Lee