[Cs254f11] Clooj not loading libraries

Nathan Winter Whitmore nww10 at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 16 19:49:53 EDT 2011

Hey all,

I just installed clj-processing using leinegen, and I ran into a rather strange
issue with clooj 0.1.34. Essentially, it seems that there's some stochastic
error where clooj fails to locate the installed library files and insists that
the stuff you're trying to  use froms the libraries is not defined. This
happens about 18/20 times I launch clooj. In the remaaining 2, everything works
fine. Has anyone else encountered this project and/or have any fixes or
workarounds?

Thanks,
Nathan