[Cs254f11] Drupal Programmer Wanted

Lee Spector lspector at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 5 07:40:47 EST 2011

Not actually related to our class (unless she wants her web site to evolve :-), but I thought that some of you might be interested in this. BTW, if any of you aren't subscribed to the computerscience list (visit lists.hampshire.edu) then you probably ought to be (and if you are then I apologize that you'll see this twice).

----
Do you know Drupal and/or how to build a CMS website? Read on!

I am a Div III graduating in May, and need a programmer to build me a Drupal website. I am a graphic designer so I have designs, but minimal knowledge of programming. I’m looking for a content management system to include basic content structures like text and images, but also more complicated things like embedding YouTube videos or videos from my local machine, an interactive timeline, and sound bytes. You do the programming, and I’ll add the content.  The site design I have in mind is fairly complicated, so I’ll need someone who has some real expertise. This could count as your community-engaged learning for Div II or an advanced learning activity for Div III. If you’re interested, email me at  abt10 at hampshire.edu and I’ll send you more information about my project and we can talk. J Thank you!

Cognitive Science, Hampshire College
893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359
lspector at hampshire.edu, http://hampshire.edu/lspector/
Phone: 413-559-5352, Fax: 413-559-5438