[CS] Fwd: Lunch and Gender 101--TODAY (3/9), 12pm

Paula Harmon pharmon at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 9 09:45:02 EST 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Lunch and Gender 101--TODAY (3/9), 12pm
Date: 	Fri, 09 Mar 2012 09:23:04 -0500

*//*_*

*__*Lunch and Gender 101 this Friday in Dakin*_

How do you gender yourself and others? This workshop will investigate
the gender binary through informative conversation on sex, gender and
sexuality, and an introductory discussion around the ways in which our
intersecting identities inform our gender. Participants will work
together to create tools and best practices for continuing to work as
activists and allies in the movement to end gender oppression.

This event is on Friday, March 9th, 2012.
It is held at : Dakin Living Room
This event starts at 12pm.

This event is organized by : Civil Liberties and Public Policy (CLPP),
Office for Diversity and Multicultural Education, Center for Feminisms,
and Queer Community Alliance Center

--
Jennifer Southgate
Assistant Dean of Faculty