[CommAdvocacy] Welcome from Melissa to the Commadv listserv!

Community Advocacy communityadvocacy at hampshire.edu
Fri Nov 8 09:05:35 EST 2013

/(Welcome from Melis//sa Scheid Frantz)

/
*Hello Community Advocacy**S**taff!*

*What is this listserv?*
This is only for the department staff and student staff of the 5 areas
of Community Advocacy for communication for help with advertising,
promotion of events, sharing of ideas for collaboration and exciting
updates.

*How do I use this?*
Just use this email: commadv at lists.hampshire.edu
<mailto:commadv at lists.hampshire.edu>

*Why?*
Because we need each other!

/*Enjoy!*/

--
http://www.hampshire.edu/studentlife/communityadvocacy.htm
413.559.6846

Community Advocacy, a department of student life, incorporates multicultural and international student services (and the Lebron-Wiggins-Pran Cultural Center); queer services (and the Queer Community Alliance Center); spiritual life (and the Spiritual Life Center); wellness promotion (and the Wellness Center); and women services (and the Center for Feminisms).

Community Advocacy promotes the well-being of the entire campus community; fosters connections across social identities and ideas; and engages in passionate and compassionate dialogue and programs.

We support and provide resources for the holistic development of students with the goals of nourishing student initiatives; increasing awareness and appreciation of different cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives; and encouraging understanding and mutual respect as we actively work towards social change.